Choosing an engagement ring is one of the biggest as well as a daunting task of your life. The entire concept of engagement and wedding remains incomplete without a proper engagement ring. A wedding ring is the main center of attraction during such occasions. However, diamond may not be a cup of tea for many people. So if you are finding for an amazing alternative of diamond, consider buying moissanite gemstones. There are many reasons why it beats diamond in many ways.
- It is a traditional style– Most of you must be wondering if Moissanite is a new trend or it is something new in the market. This stone was discovered by Henry Moissan in 1893. It is one of the rarest natural stones to be found on earth. However, handmade moissanite is completely different from the naturally available stones. The manmade stones are passionately made in labs with extensive care. Check out com to browse a range of collections (both classic and modern styles for men and women).
- It is durable– Moissanite is a sturdy and durable gemstone and this is one of the reasons why it can sustain throughout your life. It is a common idea known to people that diamond is the most durable stone; however, moissanite is far better in terms of durability. It can resist temperature up to 2000 degree Fahrenheit. This stone is also used in bulletproof armors which most of you are not aware of.
- Higher brilliance refraction index (BRI)- Diamonds are known for their excellent brilliance and shine. However in the industry of gemstones, Moissanite has a higher BRI than diamond. The former has BRI of 2.69RI whereas diamond has a BRI of 2.42RI.
- Produced ethically– The production of diamond is not at all done ethically as compared to Moissanite. The diamonds are produced by children who work under hazardous conditions in mines. They have to work day and night to produce as many diamonds as possible to feed their families. Trading of diamond has caused frantic clashes all over the world. On the other hand, moissanite is known for its ethical production. They are produced in labs under laboratory testing.
- Cheaper as compared to diamond- One carat of diamond is equivalent to dollar 3000 to dollar 26000 whereas, one carat of moissanite is equivalent to dollar 250 to dollar 600. Your budget will not be a hindrance anymore. For people with middle-age income can afford moissanite rings for their weddings.
Choosing moissanite rings for wedding:
Most of the time people may get judged for not buying real diamonds on their weddings. But with Moissanite rings, you do not need to face any such thing. The ring made out of this gemstone will endure longer and shine brighter like your love life. People will drool over the brightness and shine that it produces without even realizing that it is not diamond. Moissanite is the best choice for engagement because the appearance is same as diamond.